AVIATION & DEFENSE CYBER SECURITY MARKET: Summary
The Global Aviation & Defense Cyber Security Market is projected to reach a value of over USD 93.6 billion by 2027 at a CAGR of around 9.2%.
Cybersecurity is a process to protect the system, network, and program form cyberattack & threats of the market. The technology and cyber system have become one of the essential parts of the environment. These will lead to enhance performance and security for the aircraft. Moreover, it can also consider as a process and technology that come together to protect the aircraft industries. Furthermore, the aircraft industries are heavily relying on information technology for ground and flight operations.
AVIATION & DEFENSE CYBER SECURITY MARKET: Drivers & CHALLENGES
• Rising Cyber Attack in the Aircraft Industry
Rising cyber-attack in the aircraft industry will be lead to an increase the demand for cybersecurity for defense and aviation industries. Moreover, the radar-based system is projected with the global positioning system which will increase the chances of cyber threats. Also, a risk management system is required to safeguard the airlines from the cyberattack and provides smooth operational functioning of the system. To overcome security threats, cybersecurity helps to enhance the monitoring of the system and for the security of data. Moreover, security directly impact on the operational safety as well as the efficiency of the industry and indirectly impact on the reputation, service, and financial health.
Hence, cyber-attack in the aircraft industry which will lead to rising demand for the aviation and defense cybersecurity market in the forecast period.
• Stringent Government Rule and Regulation
Increasing stringent government rule and regulations are excepted to secure and protect the sensitive data which can drive the aviation and defense cybersecurity market. The digital platform and monitoring the internet performance help to detect the issues and cyber threat of an aircraft. Furthermore, state governments are also improving cybersecurity by increasing public visibility of firms.
Therefore, the stringent government rule and regulations are expected to drive the aviation and defense cybersecurity market during the forecast period
• Lack of IT Expertise
With new emerging technology a major limiting factor is the lack of human expertise for data privacy and security. Also, there is a limited number of skilled professionals in the IT sector. The expertise is a facing challenge to adopt the new technologies along with the capability of the expertise. Moreover, globally the industries are improving the specialist security expertise and focusing on security investments to improve the security of the aircraft industries.
Therefore, lack of IT expertise will lead to being a challenging factor for the growth of the aviation and defense cybersecurity market in the forecast period.
Aviation & Defense Cyber Security Market: Key segments
• Segmentation based on Deployment Type: Cloud and On-premise
• Segmentation based on Component: Solution and Services
• Segmentation based on Solution: Antivirus, Data Loss Prevention, Access Management, Data Encryption, and Others
• Segmentation based on Services: Consulting and Training
• Segmentation based on Type: Cloud Security, Network Security, Software Security, Wireless Security, and Application Security
• Segmentation based on End-user: Commercial and Military
• Segmentation based on region covers: North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America, with individual country-level analysis
Aviation & Defense Cyber Security Market: Report SCOPE
The report on the aviation & defense cybersecurity market covers a deep dive analysis of historic, recent and current market trends. furthermore, market share/ranking analysis of key players, market dynamics, competition landscape, country-wise analysis for each region covered and the entire supply chain dynamics are covered through the below segmentation.
Report Features Specifics
Historical/Estimated/Forecasted Market Size Years 2018-2027
Base Year for Market Calculation 2019
Forecasted Period 2020-2027 (2020 estimated year, forecasted up to 2027)
Measured Units Value (USD Million)
Segments Included Deployment Type, Component, Solution, Services, Types, End-user, and Region
Regional Coverage North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, South Africa
KEY Companies Covered
• IBM Corporation (Company Description, Company Overview, Product Synopsis, Key Developments, SWOT Analysis)
• Honeywell International Inc.
• Cisco Systems, Inc.
• Thales Group
• Raytheon Company
• BAE Systems
• Lockheed Martin Corporation
• Harris Corporation
• Northrop Grumman Corporation
• Other Key Companies
Aviation & Defense Cyber Security Market: report segmentation
For the scope of the report, In-depth segmentation is offered by Forencis Research
Aviation & Defense Cyber Security Market, by Deployment Mode
Aviation & Defense Cyber Security Market, by Components
Aviation & Defense Cyber Security Market, by Solution
• Data Loss Prevention
• Access Management
• Data Encryption
Aviation & Defense Cyber Security Market, by Services
Aviation & Defense Cyber Security Market, by Types
• Cloud Security
• Network Security
• Software Security
• Wireless Security
• Application Security
Aviation & Defense Cyber Security Market, by End-User
Aviation & Defense Cyber Security Market, by Region
• North America
o South Korea
o Rest of Asia-Pacific
o Rest of Europe
• Middle East & Africa
o Saudi Arabia
o Rest of Middle East & Africa
• South America
o Rest of South America
Key Questions answered by the report
• What are the prominent developments affecting the market globally and its growth?
• What will be the impact of the developments in the market on the industry and on the market competitor in the future?
• What are the evolving variations of the market globally?
• What are the evolving functions of the market globally?
• What is the prominent condition that will affect market growth worldwide during the study period?
• Who are the key players operating in the market across the globe?
• How are the key players leveraging in the present market scenario worldwide?
• Aviation & Defense Cyber Security Market Providers
• Aviation & Defense Cyber Security Market Solution and Services Suppliers, Distributors and Dealers
• End-Users of Varied Segments of Aviation & Defense Cyber Security Market
• Government Bodies and Intellectual Institutions
• Associations and Industrial Organizations
• Research & Consulting Service Providers
• Research & Development Organizations
• Investment Banks & Private Equity Firms
60+ MARKET TABLES AND 30+ FIGURES WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE AVIATION & DEFENSE CYBER SECURITY MARKET STUDY