The global auto rental market was valued at US$ XX Mn in 2019 and is expected to reach US$ XX Mn by the end of the forecast period, growing at a CAGR of XX% during the period from 2020 to 2027.
The research report segments the market from a relevancy perspective into the below segments and sub-segments with quantitative analysis done from 2019 to 2027 considering 2019 as the base year for the research. Compounded Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) for each respective segment and sub-segment is calculated for the forecast period from 2020 to 2027 to provide a reference for growth potential.
Market Segments and Sub-segments Covered in the Report:
Based on Product Type auto rental market is segmented into:
Multi Utility Vehicles (MUVs)
Sports Utility Vehicles (SUVs)
Based on Application auto rental market is segmented into:
Based on Geography auto rental market is segmented into:
North America (U.S. and Canada)
Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Spain, Italy and Rest of Europe)
Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Indonesia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (GCC, South Africa and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Key Market Players Analysed and Profiled in the Study Include:
eHi Car Services
Fox Rent A Car
Times Mobility Networks
eHi Car Service
Dollar Thrifty Automotive Group
This report covers an in-depth analysis of the auto rental market including statistical and qualitative data points with emphasis on the market dynamics including the drivers, opportunities & restraints.
There is a coverage of market dynamics at country level in the respective regional segments. The report comprises competitive analysis with focus on key players and participants of auto rental market covering in-depth data related to competitive landscape, positioning, company profiles, key strategies adopted and product-profiling with focus on market growth and potential.
Key Questions answered in the Report:
• What is the size of the overall auto rental market and its segments?
• What are the key segments and sub-segments in the market?
• What are the key drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges of the auto rental market and how they are expected to impact the market?
• What are the attractive investment opportunities within the Market?
• What is the auto rental market size at the regional and country level?
• Who are the key market players and their key competitors?
• Market value- chain and key trends impacting every node with reference to companies
• What are the strategies for growth adopted by the key players in auto rental market?
• How does a particular company rank against its competitors with respect to revenue, profit comparison, operational efficiency, cost competitiveness and market capitalization?
• How financially strong are the key players in auto rental market (revenue and profit margin, market capitalization, expenditure analysis, investment analysis)?
• What are the recent trends in auto rental market? (M&A, partnerships, new product developments, expansions)
Years Considered During the Study:
Historical Year: 2017 and 2018
Base Year: 2019
Forecast Period: 2020 to 2027