The global k-12 online education market was valued at US$ XX Mn in 2019 and is expected to reach US$ XX Mn by the end of the forecast period, growing at a CAGR of XX% during the period from 2020 to 2027.
The research report segments the market from a relevancy perspective into the below segments and sub-segments with quantitative analysis done from 2019 to 2027 considering 2019 as the base year for the research. Compounded Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) for each respective segment and sub-segment is calculated for the forecast period from 2020 to 2027 to provide a reference for growth potential.
Market Segments and Sub-segments Covered in the Report:
Based on Product Type k-12 online education market is segmented into:
Based on Application k-12 online education market is segmented into:
Based on Geography k-12 online education market is segmented into:
North America (U.S. and Canada)
Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Spain, Italy and Rest of Europe)
Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Indonesia and Rest of Asia Pacific)
Latin America (Brazil, Mexico and Rest of Latin America)
Middle East & Africa (GCC, South Africa and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
Key Market Players Analysed and Profiled in the Study Include:
New Oriental Education and Technology
EF Education First
This report covers an in-depth analysis of the k-12 online education market including statistical and qualitative data points with emphasis on the market dynamics including the drivers, opportunities & restraints.
There is a coverage of market dynamics at country level in the respective regional segments. The report comprises competitive analysis with focus on key players and participants of k-12 online education market covering in-depth data related to competitive landscape, positioning, company profiles, key strategies adopted and product-profiling with focus on market growth and potential.
Key Questions answered in the Report:
• What is the size of the overall k-12 online education market and its segments?
• What are the key segments and sub-segments in the market?
• What are the key drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges of the k-12 online education market and how they are expected to impact the market?
• What are the attractive investment opportunities within the Market?
• What is the k-12 online education market size at the regional and country level?
• Who are the key market players and their key competitors?
• Market value- chain and key trends impacting every node with reference to companies
• What are the strategies for growth adopted by the key players in k-12 online education market?
• How does a particular company rank against its competitors with respect to revenue, profit comparison, operational efficiency, cost competitiveness and market capitalization?
• How financially strong are the key players in k-12 online education market (revenue and profit margin, market capitalization, expenditure analysis, investment analysis)?
• What are the recent trends in k-12 online education market? (M&A, partnerships, new product developments, expansions)
Years Considered During the Study:
Historical Year: 2017 and 2018
Base Year: 2019
Forecast Period: 2020 to 2027