"AllTheResearch is our exclusive partner specialised in Ecosystem-based research for key growth markets."
The global smart cameras market was valued at US$ XX Mn in 2018 and is expected to reach US$ XX Mn by the end of the forecast period, growing at a CAGR of 10.4% during the period from 2018 to 2023.
Key Trends observed in the Market:
Segment: Sensor Technology
Trend: Rapid advancements in the sensor technology such as CMOS will help the smart cameras increase their capabilities and speed, with a marginal increase in the price.
Segment: Industrial Machine Vision
Trend: The increasing investment in Industry 4.0 or smart manufacturing is expected to rapidly drive the demand for smart cameras that are used for Industrial Machine Vision applications.
Years Considered During the Study:
Historical Year: 2016 and 2017
Base Year: 2018
Forecast Period: 2019 to 2023
This report covers an in-depth analysis of the market including statistical and subjective data points, along with the key market drivers and opportunities & restraints that have positive or negative effects on the overall global market. An exclusive coverage is provided for market drivers and challenges & opportunities for a country-level market in the respective regional segments. The report comprises a competitive analysis of the key players functioning in the market and covers in-depth data related to competitive landscape of the market and the recent strategies & products that will assist or affect the market in the near future.
The research report presents the analysis of each below mentioned segment and sub-segment from 2016 to 2023, considering 2018 as the base year for the research. The Compounded Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) for each respective segment and sub-segment is calculated for the forecast period from 2019 to 2026.
Market Segments and Sub-segments Covered in the Report:
Based on geography, the global smart cameras market is segmented into North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico), Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Spain, Italy, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Asean, and Rest of Asia Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America) and Middle East & Africa (GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa).
Based on Camera type, the global smart cameras market is segmented into Single-chip smart camera, Stand-alone smart camera, Embedded systems smart camera, and PC & Network based smart cameras. Based on Component type, the global smart cameras market is segmented into Image sensors, Display, Lens, Processors, and Others. Based on Sensor Technology, the global smart cameras market is segmented into CMOS and CCD. Based on Scanning Technology, the global smart cameras market is segmented into Area scan and Line Scan. Based on Connectivity, the global smart cameras market is segmented into Bluetooth, WiFi, Wireless HART, and Others. Based on Application, the global smart cameras market is segmented into Consumer Electronics, Video Surveillance, Automobile, Industrial Machine Vision, and Others.
Market Players Analysed and Profiled during the study:
The major players operating in the smart cameras market are Sony Corporation (Japan), FLIR Systems, Inc. (US), Watec Co., Ltd. (Japan), Samsung Electronics (South Korea), Nikon Corporation (Japan), Bosch (Germany), Raptor Photonics Ltd (UK), Canon Inc. (Japan), and Xiaomi (China), amongst others.
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
• What is the market value of the overall market and its segments?
• What are the key segments and sub-segments in the market?
• Which is the largest sub-segment in each segment in the scope of the study?
• What are the key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges in the market and how are they expected to impact the market?
• What are the attractive segments and geographies to invest in?
• What is the market value at the regional and the country level?
• Who are the key market players and their key competitors?
• Who are the key market players at different stages of the value chain?
• What are the strategies for growth adopted by the key players in the market?
• How does a particular company rank against its competitors with respect to revenue, profit comparison, operational efficiency, cost competitiveness, and market capitalization?
• How financially strong are the key players in the market (on the basis of revenue and profit margin, market capitalization, expenditure analysis, investment analysis)?
• What are the recent trends in the market? (M&A, partnerships, new product developments, expansions)