"AllTheResearch is our exclusive partner specialised in Ecosystem-based research for key growth markets."
The global smart robots market was valued at US$ 4.85 Bn in 2018 and is expected to reach US$ 12.84 Bn by the end of the forecast period, growing at a CAGR of 21.5% during the period from 2018 to 2023.
Key Trends observed in the Market:
Trend: The increasing adoption of Industrial IoT (IIoT) will lead to increased use of smart sensors in smart robots that are used in the production process. The use of smart sensors will help manufacturer’s access information that was previously unavailable to them.
Segment: Overall Market
Trend: Collaborative robots will increase in popularity. Collaborative robots that can safely work in collaboration with humans are more capable of working in tough conditions. Therefore, in the future, the market will see an increased demand for collaborative robots.
Years Considered During the Study:
Historical Year: 2016 and 2017
Base Year: 2018
Forecast Period: 2019 to 2023
This report covers an in-depth analysis of the market including statistical and subjective data points, along with the key market drivers and opportunities & restraints that have positive or negative effects on the overall global market. An exclusive coverage is provided for market drivers and challenges & opportunities for the country-level market in the respective regional segments. The report comprises a competitive analysis of the key players functioning in the market that covers in-depth data related to the competitive landscape of the market and the recent strategies & products that will assist or affect the market in the near future.
The research report presents the analysis of each below mentioned segment and sub-segment from 2016 to 2023, considering 2018 as the base year for the research. The Compounded Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) for each respective segments and sub-segments has been calculated for the forecast period from 2019 to 2026.
Market Segments and Sub-segments Covered in the Report:
Based on geography, the global smart robots market is segmented into North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico), Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Spain, Italy, and Rest of Europe), Asia Pacific (China, Japan, India, Asean, and Rest of Asia Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America), and the Middle East & Africa (GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa).
Based on Component type, the global smart robots market is segmented into Hardware and Software. Based on End-use Industry, the global smart robots market is segmented into Automotive, Electronics, Healthcare, Food & Beverages, and Others. Based on Service Application, the global smart robots market is segmented into Personal and Commercial.
Market Players Analysed and Profiled during the study:
The major players operating in the market are ABB (Switzerland), SoftBank Corp. (Japan), KUKA (Germany), FANUC (US), Hanson Robotics (Hong Kong), Samsung electronics (South Korea), OMRON Adept Technologies (US), Intuitive Surgical (US), Aethon (US), DeLaval (Sweden), Rethink Robotics (US), Bluefin Robotics (US), BLUE FROG ROBOTICS (France), GeckoSystems (US), and Anki (US).
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
• What is the market value of the overall market and its segments?
• What are the key segments and sub-segments in the market?
• Which is the largest sub-segment in each segment in the scope of the study?
• What are the key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges in the market and how are they expected to impact the market?
• What are the attractive segments and geographies to invest in?
• What is the market value at the regional and the country level?
• Who are the key market players and their key competitors?
• Who are the key market players at different stages of the value chain?
• What are the strategies for growth adopted by the key players in the market?
• How does a particular company rank against its competitors with respect to revenue, profit comparison, operational efficiency, cost competitiveness, and market capitalization?
• How financially strong are the key players in the market (on the basis of revenue and profit margin, market capitalization, expenditure analysis, investment analysis)?
• What are the recent trends in the market? (M&A, partnerships, new product developments, expansions)