"AllTheResearch is our exclusive partner specialised in Ecosystem-based research for key growth markets."
The global medical resonance imaging market was valued at US$ 6.14 Bn in 2018 and is expected to reach US$ 7.55 Bn by the end of the forecast period, growing at a CAGR of 4.2% during the period from 2018 to 2023.
Key Trends observed in the Market:
Trend: Implementation of neural network analysis to accelerate image processing is triggering the market growth.
Trend: The high cost associated with the maintenance and servicing of the device is restraining the overall market
Years Considered During the Study:
Historical Year: 2016 and 2017
Base Year: 2018
Forecast Period: 2019 to 2023
This report covers an in-depth analysis of the market including statistical and subjective data points, along with the key market drivers and opportunities & restraints that have positive or negative effects on the overall global market. An exclusive coverage is provided for market drivers and challenges & opportunities for the country-level market in the respective regional segments. The report comprises a competitive analysis of the key players functioning in the market and covers in-depth data related to competitive landscape of the market and the recent strategies & products that will assist or affect the market in the near future.
The research report presents the analysis of each below mentioned segment and sub-segment from 2016 to 2023, considering 2018 as the base year for the research. The Compounded Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) for each respective segment and sub-segment is calculated for the forecast period from 2019 to 2026.
Market Segments and Sub-segments Covered in the Report:
Based on geography, the global medical resonance imaging market is segmented into North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico), Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Spain, Italy, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Asean, and Rest of Asia Pacific), Latin America (Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America), and the Middle East & Africa (GCC, South Africa and Rest of Middle East & Africa).
Based on architecture type, the global medical resonance imaging market is segmented into closed MRI systems and open MRI systems. Based on field strength type, the global medical resonance imaging market is segmented into low field MRI systems, medium field MRI systems, and high field MRI systems
Based on application type, the global medical resonance imaging market is segmented into neurology, oncology, cardiology, gastroenterology, musculoskeletal, and others
Market Players Analysed and Profiled during the study:
The notable players operating in this industry include Siemens AG, GE Healthcare, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Toshiba Corporation, Aurora Imaging Technologies, Inc, Hitachi Medical Systems America, Inc., Esaote SpA, Sanrad Bruker Corporation, Medical Systems Pvt. Ltd., and Neusoft Medical Systems Co. Ltd., among others.
Key Questions Answered in the Report:
• What is the market value of the overall market and its segments?
• What are the key segments and sub-segments in the market?
• Which is the largest sub-segment in each segment in the scope of the study?
• What are the key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges in the market and how are they expected to impact the market?
• What are the attractive segments and geographies to invest in?
• What is the market value at the regional and the country level?
• Who are the key market players and their key competitors?
• Who are the key market players at different stages of the value chain?
• What are the strategies for growth adopted by the key players in the market?
• How does a particular company rank against its competitors with respect to revenue, profit comparison, operational efficiency, cost competitiveness, and market capitalization?
• How financially strong are the key players in the market (on the basis of revenue and profit margin, market capitalization, expenditure analysis, investment analysis)?
• What are the recent trends in the market? (M&A, partnerships, new product developments, expansions)